Designed to protect the hands from harsh chemicals and risks of abrasions, the Ansell AlphaTec 55-102 Natural Rubber Latex Ambidextrous Gauntlet Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection in medium-duty environments. They also offer good dexterity for comfort and convenience, and an ambidextrous design and rolled beaded gauntlet cuff for quicker donning and safer wear.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 55-102.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE 55-102 GAUNTLETS
- Designed to protect the hands in medium-duty environments where chemicals are present
- Highly resistant to most acids, alkalis, alcohols, aldehydes, and ketones
- Gauntlet gloves are translucent and unlined for easier cleaning
- Rolled beaded gauntlet cuffs for easier donning
- Ambidextrous design allows gloves to be applied on either hand for quicker application
- Gloves allow for dexterity and comfort while working
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from biotechnologies and blending of liquids to chemical handling and medical research